girls peeing

Zeus

Founder of Death Addict
VIP
Oct 19, 2015
USA
I can't imagine people getting caught doing it, I was freaking bursting today while at the stables, the owners are away so the house was locked, I just went in one of the stables and cleaned it up after, sure already loads of horse pee etc there anyways, and I always disinfect them each day, but if I was caught in the act peeing in my horses stable it would've been a bit difficult to explain :confused:

My horse didn't seem to mind :D
Lots of the "caught in the act" vids you'll find are outdoors filmed with hidden cams. The sheer fact that a woman has to get alllll her business out in order to piss...especially when done outdoors or in a place not made for peein' (horse stalls)...is hot. By the way, I've heard of many women who deal with horses and such peeing in the backs of those stalls when the urge hits.

I can imagine those models thinking: "And I'm getting paid for this?!"
Many women make a healthy living getting paid to relieve themselves for the camera. Bare Way is just one opportunity I've been trying to shove down their throats, that at least has the potential for girls to get paid doing things they do every single day (Showering, peeing, sex, masturbation, etc.)

CreekCity

Drawing Blood
Mar 21, 2018
Ireland
Lots of the "caught in the act" vids you'll find are outdoors filmed with hidden cams. The sheer fact that a woman has to get alllll her business out in order to piss...especially when done outdoors or in a place not made for peein' (horse stalls)...is hot. By the way, I've heard of many women who deal with horses and such peeing in the backs of those stalls when the urge hits.

Many women make a healthy living getting paid to relieve themselves for the camera. Bare Way is just one opportunity I've been trying to shove down their throats, that at least has the potential for girls to get paid doing things they do every single day (Showering, peeing, sex, masturbation, etc.)
Yeah, the Bareway thing caught my eye, it's an interesting project!
Maybe it's not so common to "pee in stalls" like it is in others in my country, that or my friends at the stables are really good at hiding it.
It's also the fact that the stables I keep my boy at are seriously prestige, there are some seriously seriously expensive ass horses there, on a private yard, one fuck up and I'll be made walk out that door, horse in tow.

Horse stalls are technically made for peeing, just horse pee. :D
I get the idea of voyeurism, I can understand why it's super hot, but Instead of watching I'm the kind that likes to replace the girl with myself. Selfish as that sounds.