hi everyone

mr potato head

Drawing Blood
Jul 17, 2018
canada
thanks everyone for the deep love. much respect

yes goth i do pee vodka, i need to pee 72 times a day so i can collect it and sell it as organic local small-batch vodka from the island

Dr Lecter

Death Addict
Mar 16, 2018
USA the greatest country on Earth!
Glad I'm not alone. Do you also keep the bottles to throw at or dump on road ragers? I've kept one for years and a couple weeks ago finally got to use it. It was perfect, dumb broad threw her soda at the back of my truck. I grabbed my bottle, walked to her car and squeezed the bottle, erupting a beautifully humbling yellow stream of fuck you all over that bitch. It was beyond satisfying. If you don't, I highly recommend!

[that how yoy do it QUOTE="mr potato head, post: 393003, member: 1015286"]
hi everyone. i would like to introduce myself. i am potato and i have the technical skills to build aircraft but i pee in mountain dew bottles.
i apparently still live with my parents who have been dead for many, many years and i am a cuck fag who goes and fuck himself.

if anyone wants to chat about aiming into mountain dew bottles or aircraft tech please feel free to add.
View attachment 152274View attachment 152275View attachment 152276
[/QUOTE] if your kookibg fir work L.R,A NEED A TECH MAN

Cockchoaker

Deadly dick
Nov 17, 2019
NYC
hi everyone. i would like to introduce myself. i am potato and i have the technical skills to build aircraft but i pee in mountain dew bottles.
i apparently still live with my parents who have been dead for many, many years and i am a cuck fag who goes and fuck himself.

if anyone wants to chat about aiming into mountain dew bottles or aircraft tech please feel free to add.
View attachment 152274View attachment 152275View attachment 152276
Your a geek too.