Iran Has The Right Idea...

bygon

Drawing Blood
May 31, 2017
malta
death is too good. They need their cocks and balls crushed by a 100 ton press that they must operate. Then hands lopped off. Little and big toes cut off so balance is off. Tounges cut out. Teeth pulled out. Blinded. Ears cut off. Nose cut off and branded to ensure they can never taste or breath properly. Umm, yeah, that'll do to start with

Smudge51

Death Addict
Jan 12, 2018
United kingdom
death is too good. They need their cocks and balls crushed by a 100 ton press that they must operate. Then hands lopped off. Little and big toes cut off so balance is off. Tounges cut out. Teeth pulled out. Blinded. Ears cut off. Nose cut off and branded to ensure they can never taste or breath properly. Umm, yeah, that'll do to start with
Too the point too

apathy666

Drawing Blood
Dec 20, 2019
Yeah but its ok in some muslim circles to marry infant girls. You cant fuck them legally till they are 10. Meanwhgile I guess they just wack off on ther diapers or put their vile unholy semen in there bottles and pretend they are getting an infant blow job. after all these are not humans we are talking about. Maybe they take a used diaper and put it on their head while they rape the nieghbors goat. Do i need more meds or fewer?

Yeah but its ok in some muslim circles to marry infant girls. You cant fuck them legally till they are 10. Meanwhgile I guess they just wack off on ther diapers or put their vile unholy semen in there bottles and pretend they are getting an infant blow job. after all these are not humans we are talking about. Maybe they take a used diaper and put it on their head while they rape the nieghbors goat. Do i need more meds or fewer?
I think that was the most disturbing thought I have ever read lol