Meth Binge Goes Wrong...

IvanchukZero

ÜberApocaZealot
VIP
Feb 2, 2017
I was awake for 11 days once shooting mephedrone. Which has similarities to meth. So yes.
By the end I was in an amphetamine psychosis and talking to the fireplace and thought I was in a car while in fact I was sitting on a couch

Ohboy
WOW! I've done a lot of drugs in my time, but never meth. I did however move on to Demerol after the weed wasn't cutting it anymore. As far as opiates go, Demerol is kind of on the weaker side, and it still fucked me up royally. My breathing, urinating and much more became very difficult.
Wouldn't it be great if drugs like the ones we are discussing were healthy? No chance of that ever happening.

Forgettingreality

Deathling
Jun 29, 2019
Is it true that it can keep you awake for like a week?
I was awake for 11 days once shooting mephedrone. Which has similarities to meth. So yes.
By the end I was in an amphetamine psychosis and talking to the fireplace and though I was in a car while in fact I was sitting on a couch

Ohboy
WOW! I've done a lot of drugs in my time, but never meth. I did however move on to Demerol after the weed wasn't cutting it anymore. As far as opiates go, Demerol is kind of on the weaker side, and it still fucked me up royally. My breathing, urinating and much more became very difficult.
Wouldn't it be great if drugs like the ones we are discussing were healthy? No chance of that ever happening.
Meth is OKaY. It's not my cup of tea. It lasts too long imo (something I rarely say)
I've never done demerol but I do heroin all day long.
Oh man I wish they were healthy. I'm on my way to a new liver at 26. :oops2:
I know this is going to sound retarded but I don't think heroin is that bad. It's bad when I mix it with crack yes. But on it's own I don't think it's the worst for your body. My hepatitis may say otherwise.

Maybe it's the junkie denial in me though lmfao

Is it true that it can keep you awake for like a week?
Unfortunately meth was my drug of choice for almost 3 years along with my husband. We got such good shit in Seattle that once a month we would go get 1/2 ounce in the form of clear shards, start the party and go for the next 2 weeks, I've stayed up for 9 whole days once where I played zelda on the Nintendo 64 for 36 hours without moving. The beginning of the binge was fun, fun, fun, all our friends new exactly what day we picked up and they would all show up at any damn time they wanted, of course to get high for free, that got old real quick. We ended up having to move our whole family 100 miles away to be able to get and stay clean. We are lucky that we are still together and married. December 1st will be our 30th Anniversary. I'm glad we left and never looked back, all of our friends we left behind either ended up in jail, dead, or are still junkies. Sad shit, so Bravo to anyone that has tried and succeeded at quiting or is still trying to quit, you can do it!!... :hearts: :hearts: