Neo Nazis Killing Homeless People

BornDead

Drawing Blood
Mar 20, 2017
Shreveport, La.
Fucking cowards attacking the weak and downtrodden. At least face them and let them know your intent and give a real fight you fucking pussies. I noticed not 1 that was attacked was of fighting age or capability. These punks aren't cleansing anything until they remove their cowards blood from the gene pool.
almost as bad as the shitbags that are blm and antifa.

TheOnceler

Deathling
Oct 30, 2018
United States
Cowards, ignorant and foolish cowards. What happened to them in their lives that they have to go around and murder homeless people? They are domestic terrorists to me

Jan Kowalski

Deathling
Oct 31, 2018
Warszawa Polska
if you really hate such homeless alcoholic genetic trash you can use a poison. the main hero just has psychological disorder that drives him to commit violence. and the only reason he chose those homeless because they cant fight back. p.s. dont spread a lie. really dont. please.

Adolf1488

Nov 2, 2018
Thailand
I still wonder...how people are neonazis in the 21st century?
Anyone to the right of Antifa can be classified as a neo nazi. Like "racist" it is just a smear to avoid discussing legitimate conflicts of interest.

In the case of the Ukrainian Nazis, they put a Jewish government into power. The Ukraine is virtually run by Jews. Even US interference e.g. by John Kerry and Victoria Inland is Jewish.