New Zealand Shooting Meme

GotRope?

Some Fucking Loser.
Feb 22, 2019
Austin, Texas
Why do people keep saying "too soon" for fucks sake if the shoe is on the other foot they're shouting "praise Allah" within seconds...stop pretending to care about people that hate you !
Do I personally care of it was too soon? Fuck no, honestly not soon enough. Its the same if anybody screams praise god then executes people. More laughs for me.

A_TalkingWalnut

Drawing Blood
Aug 7, 2018
United States
Funny video, but all I think about when watching that video is posting up with an M40 and drilling this guy's upper left quad before he took his first shot. Big man with a couple guns and a gopro shooting unarmed civs is waste. 175 grains at 2500ft/s through his thumper wouldve made this world a much better place.

Miss-P

Death Addict
Feb 5, 2018
Australia
Funny video, but all I think about when watching that video is posting up with an M40 and drilling this guy's upper left quad before he took his first shot. Big man with a couple guns and a gopro shooting unarmed civs is waste. 175 grains at 2500ft/s through his thumper wouldve made this world a much better place.
That mosque was a breeding ground for Isis recruits and two confirmed terrorists..do your fucking research.. I aint crying a river.