SHOCK: WOMAN DIES IN JAIL OF STARVATION AFTER 4 DAYS

Tattooedmaniac

Deathling
Nov 8, 2019
Actual story? she took the time to read the news link i provided dude...you could of but you skipped to the video.
Its was and is above the video, people just skip the info and start guessing. :1orglaugh:
Haha my bad I focused on the title of the story as you put dies of starvation after 4 days which sounded a bit far fetched why put that just curious

YesterdayzMan

Insomniac
VIP
Aug 12, 2018
Manchester
Haha my bad I focused on the title of the story as you put dies of starvation after 4 days which sounded a bit far fetched why put that just curious
No worries haha most of us just copy and paste the video titles from where we get them.
i could of named it something else but i had 33 videos to post yesterday and couldn't be arsed editing better titles. Too lazy bro but i agree most of these titles are corny or sound like clickbait. Once we post them we can't change the titles either lol i'd love to change a few of them.

Tattooedmaniac

Deathling
Nov 8, 2019
No worries haha most of us just copy and paste the video titles from where we get them.
i could of named it something else but i had 33 videos to post yesterday and couldn't be arsed editing better titles. Too lazy bro but i agree most of these titles are corny or sound like clickbait. Once we post them we can't change the titles either lol i'd love to change a few of them.
Thats cool thanks for the info appreciate it