*STRONG CHILD WARNING* Young 9 Year Old Murdered...

Any chance you could find a video of someone being skinned alive? I haven't saw that before and it sounds interesting and perhaps a bit fun to watch even.
Please dont think I'm ignoring your request, I'm not, I'm just having trouble uploading the video as it says it doesnt have an file extension or something close to that...I'm not tech savvy like some of you big brains out there so bear with me, I will win this battle!!...;)

CuriouslyDead

Death Addict
VIP
The body of a 9 year old girl was found inside an abandoned suitcase in Curitiba Rodoferroviária around 2:30 am this Wednesday. Rachel Maria Oliveira Lobo Genofre had been missing since 5:30 on Monday , when she left the Institute of Education, the Center, where she studied...

According to police, the girl was the daughter of a teacher and went back and forth all day alone Vila Guaira, where she lived. The case was being investigated since Monday by the Office for Investigation of Missing Children (Sicride), who contacted the mother during the night. The body was taken to the Medico-Legal (IML) of Curitib...

View attachment 157465

View attachment 157466

View attachment 157467

View attachment 157468

View attachment 157469

View attachment 157470
Poor baby did not deserve this shit. The monster(s) who did this should be slowly cut to pieces with very sharp scissors.

Nolimitsperv

Nov 11, 2019
The body of a 9 year old girl was found inside an abandoned suitcase in Curitiba Rodoferroviária around 2:30 am this Wednesday. Rachel Maria Oliveira Lobo Genofre had been missing since 5:30 on Monday , when she left the Institute of Education, the Center, where she studied...

According to police, the girl was the daughter of a teacher and went back and forth all day alone Vila Guaira, where she lived. The case was being investigated since Monday by the Office for Investigation of Missing Children (Sicride), who contacted the mother during the night. The body was taken to the Medico-Legal (IML) of Curitib...

View attachment 157465

View attachment 157466

View attachment 157467

View attachment 157468

View attachment 157469

View attachment 157470
Damn thats hot ASF❤