Suicide Compilation

GhostInTheShell

Nocturnal By Nature
Feb 12, 2020
England
What's the one with 2 people and you can see from the body camera that he's aiming a gun at someone. But then it keeps going black/ getting covered

My best buddy, and my Biological Sister both committed suicide, (Gun), I was gonna go that route too, but I just quit doing drugs and I recovered,(psychologically,). It left me unafraid of death. Kinda cool, but also scary, because in certain situations, I disregard my own safety and don't even realize it because I was on the brink for so long I didn't care about anything. It's a double-edged sword.

GhostInTheShell

Nocturnal By Nature
Feb 12, 2020
England
My best buddy, and my Biological Sister both committed suicide, (Gun), I was gonna go that route too, but I just quit doing drugs and I recovered,(psychologically,). It left me unafraid of death. Kinda cool, but also scary, because in certain situations, I disregard my own safety and don't even realize it because I was on the brink for so long I didn't care about anything. It's a double-edged sword.
Wait. So you knew those people?

Lol it’s comforting to me knowing that if it gets bad enough or if I get sick or something I can always just take the gas pipe man :)

Last edited: