Video Requests

Shizzy

Deathling
Oct 19, 2018
Pennsylvania
I'm looking for the video of the Chinese man who ate live centipedes and died on camera. They say the video was deleted but someone has to of recorded it.

Captain Cray

Deathling
Jun 16, 2018
Usa
Can someone help me find some bob Flanagan videos?
I was introduced to him through my wife's tattoo artist. He said that he went to an exhibit where he saw a movie that was so sick most of the audience left after 15 minutes and since then I have only been able to find Sick: the life and death

coldflames

Dec 28, 2016
I heard there was a FB livestream of the August 14, 2019 Philadelphia shooting . Does anyone have a recording or something?

fskrufskru

Aug 6, 2019
What is the most graphic/violent video you have seen where woman is victim?
Most brutal on men I saw where they chop guy while he is alive, in regards to woman probably girl that was set on fire.
But there must be something stronger? Danish girl beheaded was amazing but quality is so poor.

Ps. extra points if she makes noises, pls dont judge, even Marvel uses music and so gore with scream is like movie with music

Reactions: DMD

JackODude

Mar 6, 2019
So everyone knows about the El Paso shooting. There are common pictures of security footage of the guy. There a place where I can find the security video itself?