Video Requests

Tyosetyo

Deathling
Aug 16, 2019
I've heard Isis execute with a chainsaw and the one who did was a child, Isis buried his own army, Isis boiled prisoners, Isis executed with tanks, and drug cartels committed mass genocide and mass mutilation. Is that true?

Purple People Eater

Death Addict
Aug 19, 2019
There was one, a motorcycle came plowing into a woman standing next to some gas pumps. She was smoking a cigarette & yacking. The motorcycle missed her by an inch and she stood there & kept on smoking that cigarette like, just another day at the gas pump with another cigarette. If smoking doesn't kill her, and a motorcycle doesn't kill her, maybe those gas pumps will.

Maniac187

Death Addict187
Jun 22, 2019
Australia
Hi can someone lease upload the full version of Clanging of the swords part 4 that would be fantastic if someone can upload its a great video with english subs :)

Mushroomhead

Psychonaut
Nov 14, 2018
The satanic order
Around 10-15 years ago I saw a video I believe was from Afghanistan, with a guy executed with a spear pierced right in and up the poor bastards asshole and beyond,then lifted up only to slide down the spear. The spear goes trough his body and out of his shoulder.
This is the first and last time I saw it.
Any one else seen it?