Why are you here?

ImmortalTechnique

Living the struggle, I know I'm alive when I bleed
Jan 9, 2020
The sight of death and human suffering will always disgust me but I still choose to see it because it's the reality that most would be too disturbed to see or understand. Even though the videos, especially ones of torture and cruel murders make me sick I like to be aware of the dark side of human nature because it is the most evident yet publicly disregarded truth there is. Though I have my own demons, when I see a suicide victim on this site I feel a genuine sorrow for them so it brings me a level of comfort in life to feel respect for the dead. That's why I'm here. That begs my question, what do you all find appealing in this site?
Sheer brutal honesty and acceptance of outworldy discussions that most people cringe at... Because ignorance is bliss for most, and I find that to be their greatest weakness. It's so easy to turn a blind eye, and I'm glad people aren't just a bunch of sickos on here. Sexual violence and murder have always been curious, and I've been studying serial killers since I can remember... They are fascinating. I feel like we are all faced with intrusive sick thoughts sometimes, and we all could take that path but most don't... But we always wonder...
Oh and for the humor, everybody here seems to have a great sense of that.
Excellent post by the way, couldn't agree more with why you're here. Anyways thanks for reading XX